thinking about visiting calvary?
When you go to a new place for the first time it's nice to know what to expect, and trying a new church is no different. We want to help make your first experience at Calvary Chapel Cheyenne a great one.
We have two SUNDAY MORNING service times – pick the one that best fits you.
9:00 AM | 11:00 AM
We also have a WEDNESDAY EVENING service at
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY AVAILABLE AT ALL SERVICES
WE ARE LOCATED AT 9209 RIDGE RD, CHEYENNE, WY 82009
307.635.2977 | DIRECTIONS
Here are a few tips for your first visit:
- Dress up or dress casual...it's up to you. You'll see people in jeans and people in a tie. What you wear on the outside doesn't really matter, just be yourself.
- Come a little early, especially if you have kids. There will be someone at the Information Counter who can help you find your way around and get your kids safely signed into their classes. Your children are also welcome to join you in the sanctuary during service, if you'd prefer. A Mother's Room is available for moms with babies who would appreciate some privacy while still being able to listen to the service.
- If you are the kind of person who likes to have a coffee in your hand at all times, you don't need to stop and get your java on the way. We have a self serve coffee bar where you can grab coffee or a cold drink – and it's no problem to bring them into service with you!
- Know that our services are about 75 minutes in length. The service will begin with a time of worship led by our worship team followed by verse-by-verse Bible teaching. Typically, on Sunday mornings the teachings are in the New Testament and on Wednesday evenings teachings are in the Old Testament.
- We offer communion nearly every single week as part of the worship time. During this time a pastor or elder will explain communion and invite those who are believers in Jesus Christ to go to our communion stands to get the bread and the cup. This is open to all believers, even if you don't already call Calvary home.
If you have other questions before you come, just call our church office. We'd love to talk to you. We want you to feel at home. We're ready to welcome you just as you are.